Saturday, June 12, 2010

What would little Horm do?

Pre-school. I could never forget the first two years of my life in school. Although, I was at the top of my class, I still thought of stupid things.

On the first day of classes, I was so scared so I planned to get out of the school. And my awesome plan, was to run through the gate as fast as I could. It never occurred to me that there was a guard and I wasn't exactly as fast as roadrunner. So when I "sprinted" toward the gate, the guard quickly stopped me.

After that incident, I felt alone. And unfortunately, I cried. Yes, I cried. And then, a woman approached me, and said, "Stop crying, you're gonna have fun in here. By the way I'm going to be you're teacher! Yay!". I felt at ease with her, so I stopped crying.


After I stopped crying, I felt like the bad-ass of the school. I was walking like someone who just won the UFC. I passed by the other kids crying while saying to myself "Hah, crybabies." It's like I never cried moments ago.

 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

When I was younger, I thought about crazy stuff that's kinda embarrassing. Here's a few of them.
The tree isn't a living thing.

A blue planet where all the people live in there ate candies and cakes existed.

I believed that I went to another country when I was a baby, when I didn't.

I thought that I always had a cameraman following me everywhere, like the ones in reality shows.

You make babies by simply being naked.
So... Yeah.

MY HORMONES ARE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAING.

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com