Saturday, June 5, 2010

Got Bieber Fever?


I don't hate Justin Bieber. But I definitely don't like Justin Bieber. In my mind, he's just another kid getting rich thanks to youtube and hollywood.

But I'm having second thoughts about him. I think I'm starting hate this kid. Not really him, but what he's doing to all the girls and gays. He's bringing out the worst in them. All the Bieber fans, don't get mad at me, I'm just stating my opinion. I never thought that an adolescent dude with a teeny weeny voice would turn on girls into freaks. This specific page of this site explains everything.

What Would I Do For Bieber (Creepiest)


That's just scary. Girls are turning into monsters because of him. He pretty talented, yeah, but he's so popular, he makes want to puke.

If you're reading this, and you've got the Bieber fever, please, please, I'm begging you, control yourself. You're scaring other people off. Obsession with Hollywood stars will never ever be cool.

MY HORMONES ARE RAAAAAAAAAAAGING.

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com